EMAIL US AT
CALL US NOW
+91 95 27 473152
About Disha Pratishthan
DISHA PRATISHTHAN (DISHA) is the society registered under Charitable Trust Act 1860 and Societies Registration Act 1950. Disha has its Office in Pune and Solapur. The Sanstha has a motto of “Development of Homeless and Weaker Section of Society” and is specialized in conducting various camps and programs for help of weaker section of society and for the rehabilitation, de-addiction of the homeless peoples. Disha has shifted around 44 homeless families from various streets of Pune to its own land of 15 R in Keshavnagar, Mundava, Pune. They are facilitated with water, electricity, preprimary education and Ration card, Addhar card, Voter card, Bank Account etc. Disha believes that proper motivation, adequate training, requisite infrastructure and committed social support can convert the homeless/faceless unemployed youth in a highly achievement oriented successful skilled worker or entrepreneur. To fulfill the belief entrepreneurship awareness camp for students on the verge of choosing their career are also arranged on a mass scale to make them aware about entrepreneurship as a career and to motivate to make up this as a vocation. We hope, considering our motto and area of work, you will give us opportunity to work with you.
Our Vision is to be the most admired organization in supporting the over all development of under privileged children.
- To promote the homeless and weaker section of the society by facilitating education and training.
- To make the backward and un‐employed youth aware about Entrepreneurship/Self Employment as a career. The youth from target groups, can establish successful ventures after proper training and support.
- To bridge the gap between the unaware youth and the facilities available for their overall development.
- To motivate towards equality by virtue of increasing capabilities and improve the socioeconomic condition of the backward classes.
- Try to cover the remote area from the basic facilities like IT, internet etc.
- To equip them with technical skills for earning confidence and risk taking activities.
- To develop and promote linkages amongst entrepreneurs, industries, financing institutions including State nodal departments and nodal agencies.
- To involve non‐governmental organizations in promoting, facilitating and establishing rural enterprises.
Smt. Mathura alias Vimal G. Mahadik
Her constant endeavor has been to provide a viable platformRead more..
Mr. Sanjay S. Mahadik
He had faced difficulty in doing primary education at rural area andRead more..
Mr. Sanjay S. Mahadik
Aenean consectetur ipsum ante, vel egestas enim tincidunt quis. Pellentesque vitae congue neque, vel mattis ante. In vitae tempus nunc.